St. Boniface Hospital Auxiliary
Established in 1954 under the direction of Sister Berthe Dorais, the St. Boniface General Hospital Auxiliary is a vital volunteer organization committed to the promotion of the Hospital mission of tradition, innovation and inspiration.
We contribute our time and talents through various committees, while participating in many Hospital-related/commercial businesses that help finance initiatives such as the purchase of major equipment, major construction initiatives, furnishings for patient and staff lounges, and patient and staff education.
The Auxiliary has raised over 1.7 million dollars during the last 10 years and currently distributes over $200,000 annually to support patient care.
Click here for the Auxiliary's latest annual report.
2014-2015 Board of Directors
Daniel E. Lussier, Chair
Michelle Ferguson, Vice-Chair
Karen Johnson, Secretary-Treasurer
Finance and Resource Allocations Committee
Karen Johnson , Chair
Daniel E. Lussier
Kelly Lewis, Manager